Tuesday, October 23, 2007

No. 42 With a Bullet

As I mentioned the other day, I got a renewed energy and enthusiasm for this sports weather blog at the beginning of the month and have been going nuts writing junk ever since. It's been a hectic but fun three weeks. The cool thing is I could have written more if there were 27 or 28 hours in a day. Alas, I'll have to continue to cram all I can into 24. Anyway, my pal Chad in Tennessee pointed out to me last week that April was my busiest month when I lit up the blog scoreboard for 41 posts. I was on fire! Dare I say, En fuego? (Geez, that's horribly inappropriate given what I wrote about earlier today.) Well, I'm happy to say this post – this one right here that no one is reading – is my 42nd post for October! Wow, I broke my old monthly record with eight days left in the 10th month of 2007. This mark in no way reaches Neil Best proportions, but I'm proud of it none the less.

(I know what you're thinking. It's really cheesy to post an item that has nothing to do with the subject of the blog for the sole purpose of breaking some sort of asinine personal record. You're right. But I did it anyway, and darn it, I'll do it again.)

No comments: