Thursday, December 13, 2007

Frozen Indentity

In addition to athletics and weather, I have a fondness for sports uniforms. So, naturally I'm a frequent reader of the Uniwatch blog. A couple of days ago a few comments appeared on the Uniwatch message board about the Chicago Bears are having trouble with logos staying attached to helmets. Someone suggested that the cold weather in the Windy City could make the sticker logo brittle, thus causing them to break off. Good point. Another comment informed us that temperatures in Chicago had not been so cold during Bears games at Soldier Field. Also, the photo above, which was posted on Uniwatch, is from the Bears game at Washington last week. So, what gives? I don't know, but one of the commenters vowed to get to the bottom of the issue. This news appeared Tuesday, I think, and so far no one that I've seen has posted any updates. Perhaps I could do a little leg work on this myself, but I'm too lazy, I mean busy.

(The above photo was posted on Uniwatch.)

No comments: