Friday, August 03, 2012

Photo of the Day (Ok, sure)


Hmmm. What's the purpose of this post? I guess I could remind you that I occasionally – and by "occasionally," I mean very, very rarely – post only photos (maybe with a line of descriptive text) from rainy, snowy, windy, muddy… whatever, sporting events.

So, I guess you can say that's what I'm doing here, and not simply taking an opportunity to post gratuitous photos of uber cute field hockey girls celebrating in the rain. You believe that, right?


Ok, the photo at left, from Getty Images, shows Caia Van Maa of Netherlands celebrating with teammates after netting her team's third goal of the Olympics contest against Belgium on July 29 in London. So, which team won, you ask. You know, I was too lazy to look up that information. Just enjoy the picture of the pretty girls. 

No comments: