Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tebowing in the Rain? Not in the Sunday Forecast



Yep. I'm trying to capitalize on Tebow Mania, too.
Hey, you know what would be great for increasing page views to The Rainout Blog?

Rain in Denver Sunday when the Broncos host the New England Patriots, that’s what.

I’m not above capitalizing on Tebow Mania, ya know.

Alas, (I can’t believe I just wrote the word “alas”) the Sunday forecast for Denver calls for a sunny day with a high temperature around 51 and only a 10 percent chance of rain.

Crap!

Oh, well. I’ll just put Tebow’s name in the tags below and watch the page views roll up like the QB’s passing yards. Wait. I’m already at that pace. Never mind.

By the way, the above photo was taken during Florida’s 45-15 win over Florida State on Nov. 29, 2008, when 1.34 inches of rain fell on Doak Campbell Stadium  in Tallahassee. Tebow passed for three touchdowns that day.


No comments: