Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Welcome Istanbul (Not Constantinople) and Giants Fans

As I've written here before, I began this blog as a hobby and never had any intention of attracting numerous daily viewers. For once, I've succeeded at something in my life.

However, I've noticed that this site is attracting a handful of viewers each day – most of you are looking for that hot Oregon cheerleader holding an umbrella – so I began tracking hits.

As it turns out, The Rainout Blog is big lately in New York City and Istanbul, which used to be Constantinople. Why did Constantinople get the works? That's nobody's business but the Turks.

Anyway, I'm not sure who's reading The Rainout Blog in Istanbul, but how about New York? They might be Giants fans, of course, who are reading the blog! After all, their team is going to the Super Bowl. (That's just dumb.)

No comments: