Monday, March 19, 2007

Running a Reverse is Tough in the Rain, But Not in Blogging

When I first started writing this blog, the original intent was to make the content about baseball rain outs and anything related to the National Pastime and rain. Nothing else. Needless to say, such a narrowly-focused blog would lead to a considerable drought during the winter months. So, I dropped the blog for a while. Recently, now that baseball season is upon us, I have decided to give this blog another try and dedicate it to all sports and all types of weather conditions. As you can see below in my latest posts, I've included tidbits about such topics as snow (or lack thereof) at the Iditarod and a hail storm at a soccer match in Liverpool. And with my revamped creation, I've decided to go back in time and periodically post photos from sporting events featuring the elements of nature that I missed during the blog's hiatus. That's what I'm doing today. The above photo from Super Bowl XLI shows Colts running back Joseph Addai being stopped in his tracks by Bears cornerback Charles Tillman and linebacker Hunter Hillenmeyer.

No comments: