Monday, November 26, 2007

Since You've Been Gone

So, where've ya been? Oh, wait.

It was me who was on the hiatus. During October, I was on a break-neck pace for updating this blog. I was making five posts on some days.

Now, I realize that's not a lot for those of you who are totally devoted to this blog thing (or named Neil Best) but that's a pretty good clip for me. Plus, there's been a bit of a dry spell in the sports/weather biz. Some may call it a drought.

There have been a few rain drops at games here and there, but nothing significant enough to make us drop everything and say, "Wow, I can't believe they're playing in that kind of weather."

The best sports/weather event I've seen in the past few weeks was Kelly Clarkson singing and the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders dancing in the rain during halftime of the Boys win over the hapless Jets on Thanksgiving Day.

Maybe, as we move into December, we’ll have more to talk about. And soon thereafter, football will be over and we'll be left with indoor sports. Alas. Then another Rainout Blog hiatus will ensue for a month until spring training begins. But maybe not.

Maybe I'll get some time to do that often-put-off research I've been meaning to do. By the way, there's a 70 percent chance of rain tonight in Pittsburgh for tonight's Steelers – Dolphins game. Enjoy!

No comments: